Monday, March 30, 2020

Computer Class News

Good Morning STS Students and Parents,

I see that many of our students are practicing their keyboarding skills with Typing Agent, math skills in Prodigy and creating Wixie projects. I am able to remotely monitor and check your progress, and in Wixie, I can view all your work. For our older students, there is a detailed procedure to submit Wixie projects to the Google Classroom that I will share with all. 

A fun activity for this week will be Creating an Easter/Spring Word Cloud . This can be found in ABCya.com, search Word Clouds in the search box. The Word Clouds will contain words that describe Easter, Spring, and "Happy Thoughts".  After the words are entered, choose "Create" to view the Word Cloud.  You can change the font, color and design. The activity can be saved and printed .

I would love to see your creations! If possible, email me a photo or file of your Word Clouds.

Miss you all!
Have a good week and stay well!

Mrs. Hall 🐰